Thank you for your desire to donate to The Everett and Austin Project. This project, or perhaps better described as a foundation, has been created posthumously to honor my 2 boys who have passed away at age 16 and 22 from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD).
Our purpose is to help the poor, especially in third world countries, to deal with this horrible disease and other rare diseases. Please donate to the cause.
All of the ways to donate are listed at the bottom. Thank you!!
America may not be in perfect shape, but when compared to the African state of poverty, the American poverty pales considerably. There are always others in the world who have greater needs than those in countries who have been blessed with running water, reliable food sources, and functioning hospitals.
– Zachary Wright, The Borgen Project
According to Zachary’s blog, there was a study done in 2010 that shows that America has 49.7 million people living in poverty (15% of the 325.7 million people), and Africa has 239 million people living in poverty (20% of the 1.216 billion people).
To make your tax-deductible, donation payment:
- Apple Pay: 914-314-0077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paypal: http://paypal.me/timgillen
- Facebook Pay: timtexgillen
- Google Pay: 914-314-0077 or email@example.com
- Zelle: 914-314-0077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo: @tex3366
- Cashapp: $timtexgillen
- Mail a check of money order to:
- Hike for Duchenne or TEAAPI
- c/o Tim Gillen
- 1245 Park St Ste 2B
- Peekskill NY 10566
- Pay with the Button below:
501c3 Registered Charity