Here we go again! Let’s do this! For Duchenne, for Africa, for good-will, for love, for sharing.
We are getting our exercise on to raise money for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Africa again. So pledge for us, or perhaps better, hike with us, walk with us, power walk with us or run with us 300 miles (483 kilometers) during the autumn of 2020 for The Everett and Austin Project, Inc.
You can do it wherever you are, and you can do as much of the 300 miles as you want. You don’t even have to raise any money for us. No specific location required. Biking doesn’t count for raising funds in this event, but you can bike for Duchenne too if you want. Make up your own mileage and raise money for it too.
Examples of Money to Raise Per Mile
- 1 cent per mile = $3 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- 5 cents per mile = $15 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- 10 cents per mile = $30 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- 25 cents per mile = $75 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- 50 cents per mile = $150 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- 75 cents per mile = $225 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- $1 per mile = $300 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- $2 per mile = $600 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- $3 per mile = $900 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- $4 per mile = $1200 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
- $5 per mile = $1500 for 300 miles hiked, walked or run
Highlights from 200 Mile July – Hike for Duchenne V
The goal of the Everett and Austin Project, Inc. is to improve the health-related quality of life for children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and other rare diseases, and increase educational opportunities for individuals and families in developing countries. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disease that causes progressive muscle weakness, leading to disability, impaired function, and decreased ability to participate in daily activities.
Children in developing countries are often underserved, neglected, and/or abandoned by their parents. Some families live in remote areas with little to no access to medical and healthcare resources. Additionally, impoverished individuals and families struggle to meet their daily basic needs due to lack of much needed resources. The Everett and Austin Project seeks to educate, empower, and equip individuals with products, services, and skills to improve overall quality of life and sustainable living in developing countries.
Pledge to support a hiker, walker or runner today. You can pledge for yourself, or Tim or someone else you know that is doing Hike for Ducehnne V. You can make a pledge at the pledge form below, or just let your hiker know by message. And you can make your donation payment at any time, including even right now. To pledge, fill out this form: Pledge Form
To make your tax-deductible, donation payment:
501c3 Registered Charity
Check out this video that was made on July 5, 2020 of the happy Kayonga kids. It feels so good to be making such a joyous difference for them and others in Africa through The Everett and Austin Project! Praise the Lord!
Here’s a pledge sheet to help you keep track of your donors
It’s on this Google drive link too…