TEAAPI Prayer List
Kayonga Hardware Center. Ssegganga Village, Gobero Town, Wakiso District, Uganda. Paul Kayonga’s new shop needs a sign for the front of the building, shelves for products in the interior and also to increase inventory. $277. 12 more Cerebral Palsy Chairs for those children suffering from Cerebral Palsy in Soroti District in east-central Uganda. Also a food package for each of the 12 families. We have already previously served 12 other families in Soroti like this. $400.
- Completion of Ssegganga Primary School. The school where the Kayongas live needs finishing after years of neglect. It has been sitting half-finished for many years. Very dilapidated. $9000.
- 2 Reusable Sanitary Towels, Self-Sustainable Shops. One shop producing reusable sanitary towels in Kasese District in western Uganda and one in a slum in Kampala, the capital of Uganda. $2000.
- Mama Janet’s Self-Sustainable Shop. Ayumo Janet’s family is struggling with little to no income. They would like to start a used clothing business. $1000.
- 15 Self-Sustainable Shops for 15 Duchenne Families in Kenya. Of the over 40 Duchenne families identified in Kenya by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Foundation Kenya (DMDFK), 15 of them have little to no income. $15,000. Also a vehicle for DMDFK. Cost: unknown.
- Mubiru Glorias’s New Eye. Gloria has been suffering from eye cancer and had to have her left eye removed. When her eye heals enough and heals up a little more. $554.
- TEAAPI Homestead. The long term goal is to have a homestead in Uganda where we can house individuals who are suffering from Duchenne and other rare diseases who need specialized care from a caretaker. $22,000.
- 300 Mile Autumn – Hike for Duchenne VI
- Increased Duchenne Awareness and Testing in Africa
- The Kayonga Family’s Health
- Shanita with Downs Syndrome (Kizirafumbi, Uganda)
- TEAAPI Documentary Project (Kampala Uganda)
- TORUWU projects (Kikajjo Uganda)
- TEAAPI Homestead
- TEAAPI Philippines
- Prosperity for the Self-Sustainable Shops that We Have Helped to Start
- Kayonga Hardware Center (Ssegganga Village Uganda)
- Reine’s “La Manne” Shop (Douala, Cameroon)
- Whitney’s “Miracle” Shop (Bulenga, Uganda)
- Bola’s Shop (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Momma Edna’s shop (Kasese, Uganda)
Total Funds to Raise for Items Above – $52,919